Hair 2 Go is operating as Normal under our usual hours and by NEW COVID-19 Protocols to keep us all Safe.
Please try to avoid arriving during the hour prior to closing as you may not be accepted due to queues.
‘CLIENT PROTOCOLS and TERMS of ENTRY’:
- Please bare with us, be patient, be kind – we are doing our best
- Please don’t enter if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, loss of smell, dry cough or sore throat
- You must sanitise hands and
- Must provide your Contact Tracing details at reception on entry
- Full Name
- Contact Phone Number
- (this information will be kept for COVID-19 purposes only and destroyed in 60 days as noted by the goverment required process)
- Once entry is approved by one of our Stylists, please observe our social distance measuring (on seating, floors & outside, please join our queue and/or take a seat)
- Feel free to ask for the stylist of your choice, beware you may be required to wait
- If at any time you have a question, please go to the Front Desk and wait for a stylist to attend to you
- PLEASE NOTE,
- DUE TO HIGH DEMAND FOR OUR SERVICES, BLOW WAVING AND STRAIGHTENING SERVICES MAY NOT BE PROVIDED (this is at our stylist discretion, pending workloads and breaks)